– Drug/device combination product for the preparation and administration of foamed sclerosant.
– National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved inline water filtration products.
– Intrinsically safe, IP68 rated, telemetry system for the emergency services.
– Micro-viscometer for the testing of blood viscosity by anticoagulants users.
– Variable focus eye wear.
– Consumer products (Kitchenware & Power Tools).
D Squared have experience of working within both ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 development environment and have performed usability engineering (BS EN 62366), design for manufacturing and assembly assessment (DfM&A), risk management (BS EN/ISO 14971), instruction for use (IFU) development, syringe characterisation (ISO 7886-1) and the development of sterile packaging systems (ISO 11607) for our clients. Please refer to the ‘Services’ section of our website for further information on how we can support your product development requirements, or alternatively get in touch at ‘info@d2productdevelopment’ or on ‘01515 388189′ for further information.