D Squared offer a complete product development service whether you’re an individual or new technology start-up with an innovation you’re trying to bring to market or an established manufacturer looking to improve an existing product or outsource elements of your development process. Having previously worked on consumer, medical and industrial products within both consultancy and manufacturing environments we have gained extensive experience of the entire product development process from early stage research and development activities, through to industrialisation and production scale up. Based in the North West but serving clients across the UK we are happy to meet up for a free consultation to discuss your product development needs
D Squared work across a wide range of market sectors but specialise in the development of product for use in highly regulated industries such as emergency services equipment and medical devices. Previous projects that we have contributed to have included;
– Needle based (ISO 11608) drug delivery system.
– Drug/device combination product for the preparation and administration of foamed sclerosant.
– National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved inline water filtration products.
– Intrinsically safe, IP68 rated, telemetry system for the emergency services.
– Micro-viscometer for the testing of blood viscosity by anticoagulants users.
– Variable focus eye wear.
– Consumer products (Kitchenware & Power Tools).
D Squared have experience of working within both ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 development environment and have performed usability engineering (BS EN 62366), design for manufacturing and assembly assessment (DfM&A), risk management (BS EN/ISO 14971), instruction for use (IFU) development, syringe characterisation (ISO 7886-1) and the development of sterile packaging systems (ISO 11607) for our clients. Please refer to the ‘Services’ section of our website for further information on how we can support your product development requirements, or alternatively get in touch at ‘info@d2productdevelopment’ or on ‘01515 388189′ for further information.